Saturday, January 19, 2013

Better Late Than Never 2012 CXMAS Pic's



Team Seagal is an awesome team to be a part of.  We have a shit-load of fun and invite all of our friends to a non-race/ride every December.  Enjoy the pictures.  I don't remember anything.


Jim adding in something special for the riders
Mikey likes it



Mary always has a smile
Team Noah's Peat Henry



In the best dressed category....
Hot Christmas sweater Jeff Sona
I'm sexy and I know it 

Just HOT!
Too much time in the tanning bed

Sexy Bobby






Pretty in pink Cory

Nice headband and good taste in beer Jeff

Who let the dogs out?


The Doctor and I

Girls gone wild

Are these hand warmers?


No Devin, you canNOT have my hat


I would have been here sooner but....
Only the best for our friends

"You are too young to see this"
Team Red Wheeler's


Silly string and trees don't mix

Egg nog station was busy


Cat and her big package

Scooter PAF

 
Trail side Mechanic's 

What do you mean you are out of egg nog?

Party in the woods



Nad has talent


No comments:

Post a Comment