Friday, January 18, 2013

WTF?



Dear APabstSmear followers,

Hello, Sasha here. If you have checked my blog recently, you will have noticed it has been removed.  I did not remove it, I am trying to find out what the hell happened.  I will not be silenced! Not gonna happen.  So, until further notice I will be at this address, apabstsmear2.blogspot.com . I have thrown up in my mouth several times today thinking of 4 1/2 years worth of my writing and photos just disappeared, overnight. Think about it for a second, you would feel the same way.  I have learned its hard to stay positive when I am so fuggin' pissed off. I hate being pissed off. I do not have time for negativity. Therefore, I will not be negative.  It is going to take time and patience.  I will be drawing upon my superior attitude and state of mind to rebuild an ever better blog.

 Thank you for your patience.

Sasha


***Up next... The SHiTR trail run report

No comments:

Post a Comment